Registration Now Open!
Amateur, Novice and Youth Divisions for Men & Women
DATE: February 1st – 3rd, 2018
LOCATION: Isle of Capri Casino – Boonville, MO
What Interested Competitors Need to Know:
- Open Amateur, Novice and Youth Brackets available for both Men and Women.
- The Amateur Division is for those athletes who wish to compete for a position on US National Team. To qualify, you must have 3 verifiable wins or more on record as an amateur competitor and be a current Member of UMMAF. (Additional costs are involved to participate in the National Team.)
- The Novice Division is for those amateur athletes that wish to participate in a tournament setting, but do not wish to compete for a position on Team USA. Participants cannot have more than 5 wins on a winning record to qualify and must be a current Member of UMMAF.
- The Youth Division athletes will pay their tournament participation fee with UMMAF, but coaches and athletes must be licensed through the USFL (United States Fight League) to participate.
- All participants are responsible for your own lodging.
- A limited number of spaces will be available on the fight card, so you are encouraged to register early – especially for competitive weight classes.
- Only registrations with all fees paid in full will be considered for competition.
- If you are not accepted for a bracket by mid-January, your Tournament Fees will be refunded.
- All Officials and Competitors will abide by UMMAF Rules.
- Amateur Competitors: $100 Entry Fee + $35 UMMAF Membership*
- Novice Competitors: $75 Entry Fee + $35 UMMAF Membership*
- Youth Competitors: $50 Entry Fee + $50 USFL Registration*
* If we can validate or you can provide proof of receipt of recently joining UMMAF or Membership Renewal dated March 2017 or later, you can waive the Membership Fee.
Important Registration Details
- Amateur and Novice Division Competitors: please note that your Membership Dues and Entry Fee are two separate transactions processed through PayPal. On both occasions, you will be transferred to PayPal to complete your transaction and then be returned to our website when complete. You will be sent a separate receipt from PayPal as proof of your transaction.
- Be sure to print a copy of your Entry Fee and Membership Fee (if applicable) Receipts provided and bring with you to Event Day for validation if necessary.
- Youth Division Competitors: please be sure you and your coach are licensed through the USFL Website. Any questions, contact Jon Frank at email@example.com.
Start Athlete Registration Process Here:
There are three steps involved in registering for our Tournament. Choose which best suits your desired bracket and follow each of the 3 Steps.