UMMAF Club Membership
Tools for Helping You Run a Successful Business
We know that running a successful MMA Gym takes more than will power and desire, it takes a Team. That Team might consist of Coaches who share your vision and help you support your customers, but you also need trusted service providers who know that running a successful business requires you being able to afford the essential tools required to operate and grow your company. That’s where the UMMAF Club Membership can give you the help you need!
This is your chance to be one of the first gyms to experience the benefits of the UMMAF Club Membership designed to give you a unique competitive edge in your market, reduce your operating costs, and provide added benefits that help you attract new clients to your Gym!
Current Club Benefits Include:
- Save up-to 40% on on RDX Gear and Equipment
- Save on Club-Specific Insurance through Durante Insurance & Financial Services (Accidential Medical, Event, Club and Property Liability Insurance)
- Save on Legal Services through Legal Shield
- Save up-to 25% on Website & Digital Marketing Support through Golden Services Group
- Save up-to 50% on Everyday Purchases through FastLane Savings (Retail, Dining, Travel & Entertainment)
As an added Bonus, Members Step into a Worldwide Program Developed for Amateur MMA Athletes that Includes:
- IMMAF Belt Ranking through the IMMAF Belt Progression Program giving certification belts for those who simply want to train in the sport of MMA with out competing. (Coaching Certification and Program Fees Apply)
- IMMAF Trainer Certification brought to your Club to train your Coaches on the IMMAF standards for competition and belt progression. (Additional Fees apply.)
- UMMAF Voting Rights for UMMAF General and Extraordinary General Assemblies.
- UMMAF Swag including a UMMAF Banner to display in your Club and a Certified Club Window Sticker for your entrance.
- Cross-Market Your Club Online with a listing of your Club on the UMMAF Website as an Authorized Training Facility.
- Club Owner agrees to honor all UMMAF Members by allowing them to train for 1 week, every 6 months at no charge. Beyond that, it is recommended that the Club offers a special Member Rate to athletes preparing for competition.
- Club Owner agrees to cross-market UMMAF on their website and through Social Media following Branding Guidelines.
- Club Owner must comply with the UMMAF Code of Conduct.
- Club Owner agrees to promote UMMAF Team Trials to Members of their Club in order to provide them the opportunity to qualify for International Competition.
- Current Membership is required to receive benefits. Annual Membership Dues are non-refundable.
Are You Ready to be First UMMAF Club in Your Market?
Dues: $175 Introductory 1st Year | $250 Annual Membership
(Enter Coupon Code “EarlyBird175” and save $75 on first year of Membership!)