Show Your Support For Amateur MMA Athletes,
Team USA and UMMAF!
Your generous tax-deductible financial donation to USA Mixed Martial Arts Federation (UMMAF) will help us achieve our mission to advance safety standards and practices within amateur MMA nationally, as well as establish a platform for additional competitive opportunities, both nationally and internationally, for amateur MMA athletes. Whether it is $25 or $250, we put every penny to work supporting our Member athletes while helping them achieve their goals.
- Progressing advanced safety standards and practices in Amateur MMA nationwide.
- Implementing standardized rules/regulations per state that should be implemented nationwide/globally.
- State Training and Certification Programs.
- Developing advancements in safe training environments.
- Developing world class medical support specific to Amateur MMA.
- Proper youth development programs.
- Continued efforts in developing programs that stop abuse, misconduct and harassment of athletes.
- Programs that develop character and professionalism for amateur MMA athletes.
- Open opportunities for amateur MMA athletes to advance and excel onto the highest levels of the sport.
As we are a viable, non-profit (501c3) organization, please keep in mind that your donation is tax deductible.
Please print a copy of your receipt from PayPal and a copy of your Payment Confirmation Page to reference for your tax records.
If you would like a letter to be sent in Memorial or Honor of your donation to a third-party, please complete the appropriate field in the check-out process, or send a message through our Contact page.